MATES Deep Dive© Online Training is a unique, complete and most affordable Trauma based training you will find out there. It brings the most updated information in neuroscience to a simple language and practices, not only to be used by your clients, but also for yourself in your personal and professional areas.
The MATES Deep Dive© Online Training is a combination of the following:
- Synchronous lectures (live classes) with PowerPoint via ZOOM:
- Live demonstrations to highlight teaching points;
- Individual, in pairs or group practices
- Debrief, comments and questions
- Asynchronous lectures (recorded classes):
- Videos with demonstrations, review and extra content in our platform.
*By attending this training you are not only investing in your professional area to help your clients, you are investing in yourself, how to feel much more centred and happier in your own skin.
DATES and TIME (NY time)
Day 1 – Saturday, 18th September 2021
Morning 9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Lunch 12:15 pm – 13:15 pm
Afternoon 13:15 pm – 16:30 pm
Day 2 – Sunday, 19th September 2021
Morning 9:00 am – 13:15 pm
Day 3 – Saturday, 25th September 2021
Morning 9:00 am – 13:15 pm
Day 4 Sunday, 26th September 2021
Morning 9:00 am -13:15 pm
For all enquiries: email@example.com
Co-developer of MATES Brain Regulation Program
Master in Brain and Mind Sciences
What Will You Learn?
- Training Objectives: The MATES Deep Dive© Online training is designed to teach and model the use of MATES – Brain Regulation Program® – to healthcare professionals, in practice with their respective clients individually not in group sessions.
- This training will provide a basic training in Trauma. MATES Deep Dive© includes experiential exercises. Your participation in these exercises will help you to understand and apply the MATES – Brain Regulation Program® more effectively. The MATES – Brain Regulation Program® is not a psychotherapeutic method but a psycho-educational program that can be used along with other therapies.
- Through this training, you will learn how to teach your clients (children or adults):
- The defensive mechanism: fight, flight, freeze, faint, fawn;
- 5 (five) simple brain self-regulation strategies: The MATES keys: Mind, Air, Tree, Express, Stretch;
- The use of MATES Program material to increase the capacity of developing resilience through simple and effective metaphors.
- As a healthcare professional, you will increase your capability to:
- Improve your active presence;
- Prevent vicarious trauma;
- Safely attune to your clients;
- Identify the states and needs of your clients, without pathologizing.
Cap. 1. Introduction – MATES Deep Dive training
Cap. 2. Material to download
MATES House – adult
MATES Keys – adult
MATES House – Kids
MATES Keys – Kids
Bridge Thought Exercise
Eight daily essential mental activities
Cap. 3. MATES Deep Dive online Handout
MATES Deep Dive Online Handout
Cap. 4. The impact of trauma at 8 levels
The impact of trauma at 8 levels
Cap. 5. MATES House Review
MATES House Review00:00
Cap. 6. One degree shift metaphor
One degree shift metaphor00:00