MATES Deep Dive© online training is a unique, complete and most affordable Trauma based training you will find out there. It brings the most updated information in neuroscience to a simple language and practices, not only to be used by your clients, but also for yourself in your personal and professional areas.
The MATES Deep Dive© Online Training is a combination of the following:
- Synchronous lectures (live classes) with PowerPoint via ZOOM:
- Live demonstrations to highlight teaching points;
- Individual, in pairs or group practices
- Debrief, comments and questions
- Asynchronous lectures (recorded classes):
- Videos with demonstrations, review and extra content in our platform.
*By attending this training you are not only investing in your professional area to help your clients, you are investing in yourself, how to feel much more centred and happier in your own skin.
DATES and TIME (Sydney time)
Day 1 – Friday, 12th August 2022
Day 2 – Saturday, 13th August 2022
Day 3 – Sunday, 14th August 2022
Day 4 – Monday, 15th August 2022
Day 5 – Tuesday, 16th August 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
For all enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: By making your registration, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to ‘MATES Deep Dive Policies and Guidelines’: MATES Deep Dive Policies and Guidelines
Co-desenvolvedora do Programa de Regulação Cerebral MATES
Mestre em Ciências do Cérebro e da Mente
Formadora de Brainspotting
Supervisora da Pacfa
What Will You Learn?
- Training Objectives: The MATES Deep Dive© Online training is designed to teach and model the use of MATES – Brain Regulation Program® – to healthcare professionals, in practice with their respective clients individually not in group sessions.
- This training will provide a basic training in Trauma. MATES Deep Dive© includes experiential exercises. Your participation in these exercises will help you to understand and apply the MATES – Brain Regulation Program® more effectively. The MATES – Brain Regulation Program® is not a psychotherapeutic method but a psycho-educational program that can be used along with other therapies.
- Through this training, you will learn how to teach your clients (children or adults):
- The defensive mechanism: fight, flight, freeze, faint, fawn;
- 5 (five) simple brain self-regulation strategies: The MATES keys: Mind, Air, Tree, Express, Stretch;
- The use of MATES Program material to increase the capacity of developing resilience through simple and effective metaphors.
- As a healthcare professional, you will increase your capability to:
- Improve your active presence;
- Prevent vicarious trauma;
- Safely attune to your clients;
- Identify the states and needs of your clients, without pathologizing.
Cap. 1. Introduction – MATES Deep Dive training
Cap. 2. Material to download
MATES House – adult
MATES Keys – adult
MATES House – Kids
MATES Keys – Kids
Bridge Thought Exercise
Eight daily essential mental activities
Cap. 3. MATES Deep Dive online Handout
MATES Deep Dive Online Handout
Cap. 4. The impact of trauma at 8 levels
The impact of trauma at 8 levels
Cap. 5. MATES House Review
MATES House Review18:15
Cap. 6. One degree shift metaphor
One degree shift metaphor08:59
Cap. 7 – Videos classes